2016年5月12日星期四

A lesson that I have learn

I felt very happy that I had learnt a lot of things through this social engagement program. I had gain some knowledge that very interesting through the story of interviewee, like knew about the lives of hawker on the alley, the determination of a stationary shop's owner on continue hers business, the grudgingly of art and stationary shop 's owner for ending his career and etc.

Through their story, I found that life was not easy. It was not as smoothly as we thought. We will face a lot of difficulty and unknowns on our future. Although it will be very hard for us, but that is one thing we can do, which is keep it up and don't be easily give up. This is because there is rainbow after the rain. If we are failure, also don't let it discourage ourselves, because at least we have try it. It just like the thing that one of the interviewee told me: although the life is hard to us, but we still have to move on.

I am glad that through this social engagement, it had increased my view to the life and also improved the relationship between me and coursemates.

by Ang



The photo that took with cousemates on the last day of social engagement.

没有评论:

发表评论