2016年4月12日星期二

Kampung Bandar Dalam by Ang

 









 This was the first time I had went to Malay's village. This is a historic village which has 156 years of history. Those villagers have a blood relationship with the Minangkabau's people. This Malay village was so different with the impression of my mind. This is because I thought that the Malay village will be very simple and unadorned. But, the village had presented me a lot of complete infrastructure, like the grocery store, restaurant, small art gallery and tailor's shop for baju Melayu. It was so different with others village. Those mostly houses in this village have some characteristics of Minangkabau. For example, the end of of the roof will be sharp pointed and also have long roof.

    Although this village is so historic and unique, but it is facing the problem of dismantle. Due to the development of transport, it need to be demolish. This was miserably. This problem had made me come into a puzzled. Whether the historic cultural being disappear due to the development of country? I'm not sure with the exact answer, but I think, it will.

没有评论:

发表评论