2016年4月17日星期日

The Meaningful Day in Lostgens' (by Teo Swee Teng)

I am a LUCKY girl!

After a few days in Petaling Street, Lostgen’s almost become my second home. There always is my best place to rest after field trip to Petaling area. Love the furniture  arranging in Lostgens’.
Happy Birthday to Me^^ (Love in the air.)
Really thankful to my beloved course mate, they spend their time for the planning and preparing, it was really a surprise to me. While I was busy with the map drawing, there was a sound “1, 2, 3”, then I heard “Happy Birthday to you”, I was so touch when I see everyone is around me to celebrate my birthday. Thanks them although it was a busy week for us, they never forget to cheer me up. Love in the air.

12 April was a totally meaningful day for me, the first time to have birthday without family members, but thanks god’s kindness, he send me a lot of lovely course mate to love me. Love ya~

没有评论:

发表评论