2016年4月17日星期日

The warm of Petaling Street--Shuet Yee



The real "1 Malaysia"--Shuet Yee


This is the second day of social engagement, my friends Kar Mei, Xin Nan and me were distributed to a street vendors for gave some helps. 


The picture that deep impressed me is……











Why did i say that? Beside the excellent cooking, it is just like a small and real "1 Malaysia". Under the roof, the customers are made up of different races and different ages. A great number of  customers are still loyal to the dishes here, some of them have been patronizing the food for   30 years.







It’s quite an experience for us having the experience of the daily life of a peddler, in a street vendors. Learn through practice is simply what I am longing for. Guess it is true, we did not really give much helps, she always ask us to drink more water and in the end grandma cook for us  I can feel the warm of local.


It is a special day for me~
 


没有评论:

发表评论